GUA SHA TOOL - Sandalwood Facial Massager
Pep and brighten skin naturally and painlessly with the help of our face tool and the gua sha massage technique. Many high end spas offer the massage that's been described as Eastern botox and is touted as a wonderful method to help maintain a healthy, youthful appearance. Create the experience at your leisure with our facial massager. The tool works with any cream, face oil or moisturizer to allow you to personalize your massage routine.
BETTER YOUR SKIN
- Improves skin's look and brightness.
- Helps fight premature aging.
- Assists in blemish healing.
- Boosts blood circulation in the face and neck.
- Encourages appearance of slimmer, more toned face.
- Facilitates absorption of oils and moisturizers.
- Aids in the skin's clearing of sebum, dead skin cells and other debris.
- Can help reduce the occurrence of acne for some.
PAMPER + CARE FOR YOURSELF
- Promotes relaxation and decompression at the end of the day.
- Supports lymphatic drainage to help detox massaged areas.
- Helps lessen muscle tension in the face and neck.
100% NATURAL THERAPY
- Made of sandalwood, a fragrant wood associated with healing.
- Painless practice.
- Non-invasive and non-surgical method of stimulating skin.
Tilt the tool and use its edges in a gentle scraping motion. For areas like the edge of the nose and around the eyes, use the narrow end of the tool and for areas like the cheek, the gently curved edge helps massage a larger area more efficiently. Be sure to apply enough oil, cream or cleanser to allow easy gliding over skin.
We recommend using a light hand, though varying amounts of pressure can be applied according to preference. Movements should be smooth and move upward and outwards from the center of the face. Avoid massaging sensitive areas or broken skin. The massage can be performed with one or two tools and is effective on other parts of the body as well.
A few minutes a day can add up to a fresher look. Here's our full guide for a rejuvenating face massage at home.
Following massage, clean tool with a gentle soap and dry thoroughly.
To keep sandalwood conditioned, rub a few drops of organic oil onto the tool every few weeks. We suggest using walnut, coconut or olive oil.
Approximately 6-7 inches x 2 inches.
Each tool is carved from natural wood so slight variations in shape and color may occur.
Imported from PRC.