COPPER TONGUE SCRAPER - Natural Breath Freshener
A healthy mouth is an indicator of overall physical well-being. Not only does fresh breath, clean teeth and strong gums help put forth a healthful appearance but these are signs of wellness in the body. When combined with regular brushing and flossing, a copper tongue scraper can help keep your mouth clean and healthy.
For those new to tongue scraping, this is an age old Ayurvedic technique that promotes daily cleaning of the tongue to monitor health, remove bacteria and stimulate the body's processes. We recommend scraping before brushing your teeth. You can use the scraper as often as preferred. Twice a day can help prevent build up from accumulating on the tongue. So skip bitter and expensive mouth washes and mints.
The copper scraper is long-lasting, durable, can handle repeated exposure to water and humidity and requires no replacement with normal use.
NATURAL METHOD FOR BETTER ORAL CARE + FRESHER BREATH
- Made of bacteria-resistant, anti-microbial copper.
- No harsh or artificial chemicals.
- Cleans away bacteria and debris on tongue that a traditional toothbrush cannot.
- Finished with smooth edges to painlessly collect and remove debris from tongue.
- Enjoy better smelling breath.
- Enhances the tongue's ability to taste food and drink.
- Improves appearance of tongue by removing film.
- Hold scraper securely on each end.
- Relax tongue. Place the rounded corner gently on the back of the tongue and pull the scraper forward using light pressure. (Be careful not to reach too far back into the mouth.)
- Rinse debris from scraper under running water.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until tongue is clean.
- Clean with soap and store scraper in a dry spot.
Wash well with soap before first use. Regular use will keep the copper glimmering. If copper becomes dull, rub a paste of salt, baking soda and vinegar over the scraper with a cloth or soft bristle toothbrush to restore shine.
Measures approximately 10" in length from the bend of the cleaner to its tips.
This is a natural product so slight variations in shape and color may occur. Please note this is not a medical device.