SHERPA WIPES - Organic Cotton Makeup Remover Pads
Great skin starts with proper cleansing so wipe the day away gently. Add these fluffy reusable organic makeup remover pads to your beauty arsenal for thorough yet gentle cleansing. Each super soft cloth is made of fine organic cream-colored sherpa cotton.
Say goodbye to bright lipstick, stubborn mascara and even the most enduring foundation. And best of all, ditch wasteful disposable wipes and rounds for good. The Earth appreciates it.
- Recommended for every skin type, even sensitive skin.
- Works with any liquid cleanser including micellar water, cleansing balm oil, or toner.
- Varied texture on each side to carry away dirt and makeup.
REUSABLE + ECO-FRIENDLY
- Machine washable.
- Each set of cloths comes with a mesh laundry bag for easy laundering.
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED + PRODUCED
- Made with 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)-certified cotton.
- Fabric sourced from the USA.
- Pre-washed, cut and hand sewn in Brooklyn, NY.
- Each reusable sherpa cotton wipe is handmade so variation may occur.
We also offer reusable makeup remover cloths made with terry cotton.
Moisten skin and cloth. Add preferred facial cleanser or liquid makeup remover to cloth. Gently wipe face and neck. We recommend using a clean makeup remover pad for each cleansing.
To clean, place the makeup remover pads in the included mesh bag and place in a hot wash. We suggest the white cycle. For stubborn stains, pretreat with laundry detergent or soak in a mixture of hot water, white vinegar and baking soda overnight before laundering.
Air dry to maintain longevity of cotton fibers. Tumble dry low if you wish to use a dryer. The cloths fluff up like new after washing, no matter how you dry.
Store cloths in a dry place when not in use. We like to store them with a bar of handcrafted soap to keep them fresh and fragrant.
Each square cloth measures approx. 4" x 4". Laundry bag measures 8" x 8".
Cloths sourced and produced in the USA. Laundry bag imported.